Lemon Meringue Pie Fake
Lemon Meringue Fake Pie
Quickly imagine the aroma of tart lemon sweetened with sugar, baked into a buttery golden pie crust, topped with tons of golden brown meringue sitting on your table. Add a true note of authenticity to your table.
As seen in Sarah Bareilles' Tony Award Nominated, Waitress the Musical, we've recreated the attractive, old fashioned appearance of lemon meringue pie in both looks and aroma.
Each Fake Lemon Meringue Pie:
- Is 9 inches in diameter.
- Is scented with lemon meringue pie.
- Is individually handmade for an authentically detailed piece.
- It's served in a black, rusty, white or silver pie pan
What's in it for you?
- Your pie is standard 9 inches
- Your pie's scent will illuminate your space, and you can keep it refreshed with our pie oil.
- Your pie is uniquely handmade, a conversational piece that your neighbors will wonder where you purchased it.
Take a look at our lemon meringue (and other pies) in the Waitress the Musical portal on stage. (Photo courtesy of Pinterest)
We also make unscented pies for those of you who have small children you don't feed or curious pets. We wouldn't want them thinking they can eat this pie.
Q. How long does it take to arrive?
A. We start working on your order as soon as it pops into our Fakery queue, but it takes about 10 days. Oftentimes less (when it's lemon meringue pie season), but good things take time.
Q. What kind of pan does it come in?
A. They're in a standard silver aluminum pan. We offer other colors at an additional cost.
Q. Can the pie be removed from the pan?
A. Nope. But we can create a removable pie for you. Just contact us.
Treat your home to an authentic classic, a real attention-getter. Get your one of a kind fake lemon meringue pie by clicking the add to cart button.